30SECONDREST Releases Pozzle Version 1.1 with More Features for iPhone
New York, New York – The creative group 30SECONDREST announces the launch of Pozzle version 1.1. The update hosts brand new features for the Event Management x Social Rewarding app, continuing to propel Pozzle forward among other location based event apps.
Pozzle 1.1 offers better social media integration through Facebook and Twitter as well as better event management tools such as iPhone calendar syncing and event photo icons. These further complement the app’s already existing ability to engage users, by offering event hosts the capacity to set rewards incentives for their events and hold attendees accountable through bump technology locked to specific event locations.
“We wanted to add features that help streamline events across our client’s already existing social network.” Co-Founder Charles Jamerlan stated, “This will make it easier and more fun for our users to connect in person.”
Brand new features include:
* Dynamic Facebook and iPhone calendar integration! Events you created through Pozzle can be automatically setup through your Facebook profile and iPhone Calendar app.
* Updated invitation process. Invite friends after creating an app through Facebook and Twitter through a streamlined process.
* Share who you connected with on Facebook and Twitter.
* Swipe to delete created events.
* Add a photo to your event!
* UI updates and general stability fixes
* Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
* 4.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pozzle 1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
30SECONDREST is comprised of Charles Jamerlan and Rich Tu. Charles has created and developed a multitude of mobile and web applications on different platforms. His work includes iPhone applications for PANTONE(R), dynamic consumer facing websites for BMW, and social media apps for Procter and Gamble brands. Rich Tu is an award winning illustrator, designer, and art director. He is a winner of the Art Directors Club Young Guns 8 and was nominated for the Swatch Young Illustrators Award. His work has appeared in magazines, national publications and televised media. Copyright (C) 2011 30SECONDREST. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.