Birmingham, Alabama – Splasm Software is placing CheckBook Pro on Sale for the tax season. Regularly $24.95, CheckBook Pro is 20% off now through April 22nd. That mean’s its just $19.99. CheckBook Pro is simply powerful. The friendly, single-window interface keeps you focused with all major features just a click or two away instead of hiding in menus where you can’t find them. CheckBook Pro is as detailed as You want it to be! Start out using the basic tracking features and uncover the more dazzling components as you feel comfortable.
The nuts and bolts of CheckBook are:
* QuickFilter, an advanced search field that turns “those other search fields” on their ear
* Account Summaries, customized reports to help you visualize where your money came from and where it’s going
* Categories, giving you the power to group your transactions as you see fit for more accurate reporting
* Splits, with support for categories in each line item
* Transfers between accounts
* Printing that works, so you can print all the transactions in a given account, the current filter results or the selected Account Summary
* OFX, QIF and CSV/Text import, so you can easily import bank statements or migrate from Quicken and many other personal finance apps
* Multiple currency support, including support for transfers between accounts with different currencies and more
CheckBook Pro includes these advanced features:
* Smart Folders – search your data using any combination of criteria
* Folders – group or archive your Entries any way you want
* Global Account Summaries – reports on all your Accounts
* Global Scheduled Entries Reminder – manage all your pending Scheduled Entries at once
* Multiple Entry Change – quickly change the details for all items in the current selection
* Mac OS X 10.4 or later
* QuickTime 7 or later
Pricing and Availability:
CheckBook Pro 2.3.1 is $19.99 (USD) for Single Users till 4/22/2012.
Based in Birmingham, Alabama, Splasm Software began in 1999 as a partnership between Keith Gugliotto and Randy Knoble. They planned to develop entertaining titles for the Macintosh but shifted gears in 2002 to focus on productivity software. The partnership incorporated in 2005. Splasm Software crafts simple, powerful applications that provide instant value and stay out of the way so users can just get on with it. We develop our products and ourselves organically – constantly growing and improving. Copyright (C) 2005-2012 Splasm Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.