The puppet show in Joyville was once a wondrous attraction until the great fire. Now, rusted gears and dark mysteries lay within strange machinations and disheveled puppets. A young boy, Simon, is the most recent in a long line of missing people. In PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville, you are tasked with solving nefarious puzzles, finding hidden clues, and uncovering the dark secrets of a town that is anything but joyful.
- Try Before You Buy – The game features approximately thirty minutes of free play to give customers the opportunity to try the game before making a purchase decision.
- Interactive Clues – Collect clues in hidden object scenes that are stored in your inventory to help you solve puzzles and unlock new areas.
- Mini-Games – 18 mini-games offer additional gameplay throughout the 13 chapters of Puppet Show.
- Tutorial and Hints – Optional tutorial and game hints with an auto-recharge are available throughout the game to ensure people of all skill levels can successfully complete each chapter.
- Game Center Integration – Game Center support allows you to track and compare your game score.